Our expertise in this area, the result of numerous projects carried out since the 1950’ies experience, includes:
- Cathodic protection of oil and gas pipelines, casing pipes, tank farms and foundations for off-shore wind turbines
- AC corrosion and preventive measures against induced voltage in pipelines
- Protection against corrosion in metallic pipelines, cable mantles and steel coated constructions like railway and metro tunnels, as a result of stray current
- Prevention of corrosion in concrete structures for swimming pools, large buildings etc.
We offer a range of customized solutions in connection with AC and DC interference plus corrosion protection of structures in the ground, sea water and concrete, e.g.:
- Integrity studies
- Risk analysis
- Investigation and calculations of interference (AC and DC)
- Calculation of the impact on structures from HVDC-systems
- Evaluation of corrosion risk.
In the matter of measurement and monitoring of corrosion we have a close co-operation with our associated company MetriCorr